At NEW ORLEANS COPPER, INC., the personal safety and health of each employee of this company is of primary importance.
It is our goal to maintain a safety program conforming with the best practices within the industry. To be successful, such a program must embody the proper attitudes toward accident prevention of both employees and supervisors.
The goal of a perfect safety rating is part of our culture at New Orleans Copper, Inc. Our objective is not only in keeping with, but surpassing the experience of other operations similar to ours, thereby reducing the cost of insurance and making our company more competitive in the job market.
Our Commitment To Safety To achieve our safety goals, we have implemented the following ACCIDENT PREVENTION PROGRAM:
- Protective equipment required
- Ongoing safety meetings and updates
- New employee safety training
- Enforcement of the company’s drug and alcohol policy in accordance with Louisiana Workers Compensation State Law.
- Training for wireless overhead crane operation
- Employee training in the use of all hydraulic pipe bending machines and internal mandrels and proper handling and storage of hand held equipment.
“As President, I am dedicated to having a safe environment for all employees and staff. Our company continues to strive for total incident elimination. I can proudly report that we have been 100% incident free since 2012. That’s a statistic I can be proud of”!
~Pamela C. Schafer | President/Owner/CEO
- To get more information about our complete safety manual, contact us at our main office.