“ We take personal pride in the services we provide and in every job we complete. This is why our clients, some of the biggest companies in the world, keep calling us project after project, year after year. We continue to prove to them over and over, as we’ll prove to you, that our commitment to excellence never changes. Our performance, on every project, is the proof.”
~Pamela C. Schafer – Third Generation Owner/President
Our quality standards are for every client and every project, no matter how big or how small. New Orleans Copper, Inc. will always supply defect free products and services to our customers on time and on budget. To accomplish this, we will apply the same standards that are universally required by the oil and gas industry ANSI codes.
New Orleans Copper, Inc. is responsible for production processes that directly affect quality, and shall ensure that these processes are carried out under controlled conditions which include:
- Documented work instructions detailing drawings and job specifications
- Use of suitable production equipment to meet the customer’s requirements
- Suitable and safe working environment to avoid any project delays
- Compliance with reference standards/codes specific to the project
- Monitoring and control of suitable process and product characteristic during production
- Inspection and testing of completed project prior to shipping with regularly calibrated instrumentation to be documented on a quality control report.
In addition to standard inspection practices of ovality, wall thinning, and dimensional measurements, New Orleans Copper, Inc., can provide the following special inspections upon request:
- Hardness Testing ( Shear Pin, Brinell & King)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection (PT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT)
Contact us if you have any questions regarding our Quality Control Standards.